What We Do
We cover all aspects of music supervision including sourcing, licensing, and composition. We pride ourselves in presenting ideas that may not otherwise have been considered – approaching all pitches with an ON brief / OFF brief mentality.
Our clients are international and cover advertising agencies, broadcasters and all manner of production companies.
Please view our work to get an idea of the direction we can bring to your project.
Who We Are
Please feel free to get in touch with Isabel on email@example.com
- Music Composition
- Sourcing & Licensing
- Song Creation
- Sound – Foley / Field / Hyper Real
- Audio Branding - ’What’s the Sound of the Brand’ – Consultation & Delivery
- Worldwide Publishing Administration
- Orchestration Mock-Ups / Real
- Music Preparation
- Session players
- Small Ensemble to Full Symphony Orchestra & Choir
- Complete Recording Package in London, Budapest & Prague
- Post Production, Mixing (5.1), Editing & Mastering
Sing A Simple Song
Sing A Simple Song exists because of our love for the simple song. Beautiful melodies, well structured and emotive.
It is The Composers publishing arm. We work with artists and represent their interests in finding placements within Film, TV and Advertising.
Our first great success being the placement of The You & Me’s Here Comes Everybody into the longest ever, 3D ‘A Day In The Life’ Audi Commercial.
We know our artists well and are therefore well placed to produce tailored songs to fit your brief / campaign / brand.